- Undergraduate- University of California, Berkeley
- Medical School- St. Louis University School of Medicine
- Internship- University of Southern California
- Residency- Jules Stein Eye Institute
- Fellowship- Emory University
- Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
Dr. Chen specializes in ophthalmology and cosmetic eyelid surgery. He earned his undergraduate degree at University of California, Berkeley, and his medical degree from St. Louis University School of Medicine. He completed an internship in internal medicine at University of Southern California, and a comprehensive ophthalmology residency at Jules Stein Eye Institute. He subsequently completed fellowship training in eye plastic and reconstructive surgery at Emory University.
Dr. Chen is board-certified in ophthalmology by the American Board of Ophthalmology.