- Undergraduate- University of Iowa
- Medical School- Harvard Medical School
- Internship- Cambridge Health Alliance
- Residency- Doheny Eye Institute
- Fellowship- Devers Eye Institute
Dr. Torres specializes in ophthalmology. He earned his undergraduate degree at University of Iowa, and his medical degree at Harvard Medical School. He completed an internship at Cambridge Health Alliance, and a residency in ophthalmology at Doheny Eye Institute. He subsequently completed a fellowship in glaucoma at Devers Eye Institute.
Dr. Torres is board-certified in ophthalmology by the American Board of Ophthalmology.