Dr. Philip Yuan M.D.
- Undergraduate- Cornell University
- Medical School- University of Michigan Medical School
- Internship- University of California, San Diego
- Residency- University of California, San Diego
- Fellowship- Thomas Jefferson University/ Rothman Institute
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- California Orthopaedic Association
- Society for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Spinal Arthoplasty Society
- Orthopaedic Research Education Foundation 2002 Supporting Member
Dr. Yuan is an orthopaedic surgeon, specializing in surgery of the spine. He earned his undergraduate degree at Cornell University and his medical degree at University of Michigan Medical School. He completed an internship and residency in orthopaedic surgery at University of California, San Diego. He subsequently completed a fellowship in spine surgery at Thomas Jefferson University.