Dr. P. Paul Nazemi M.D.
- Undergraduate- University of California, Los Angeles
- Medical School- University of Southern California School of Medicine
- Internship- University of Southern California Los Angeles County Medical Center
- Residency- Doheny Eye Institute
- Fellowship- Jules Stein Eye Institute
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Dr. Nazemi specializes in the surgery and diseases of the eye, with emphasis on ophthalmic plastic and reconstructive surgery. He earned his undergraduate degree at University of Southern California, Los Angeles, and his medical degree at University of Southern California School of Medicine. He completed an internal medicine internship at University of Southern California Los Angeles County Medical Center, and a residency in ophthalmology at Doheny Eye Institute. He then went on to receive fellowship training in ophthalmic plastic and reconstructive surgery at Jules Stein Eye Institute.
Dr. Nazemi is board-certified in ophthalmology by the American Board of Ophthalmology.