- Undergraduate- University of California, Riverside
- Medical School- University of California, Los Angeles School of Medicine
- Internship- Huntington Memorial Hospital
- Residency- University of Arizona Medical Center
- Fellowship- Jules Stein Eye Institute
- Corneal & Refractive Surgery
- Cataract Surgery
Dr. Brenner specializes in corneal and refractive surgery, cataract surgery and glaucoma. He earned his undergraduate degree at University of California, Riverside, and his medical degree at University of California, Los Angeles School of Medicine. He completed an internal medicine internship at Huntington Memorial Hospital, and an ophthalmology residency at University of Arizona Medical Center. He subsequently completed a cornea and ocular disease fellowship at Jules Stein Eye Institute.
Dr. Brenner is board-certified in ophthalmology by the American Board of Ophthalmology.