Dr. George A. Macer Jr. M.D.
- Undergraduate- University of Southern California
- Graduate- University of Southern California
- Medical School- University of Southern California School of Medicine
- Internship- Memorial Hospital of Long Beach
- Residency- Orthopaedic Hospital of Los Angeles
- Fellowship- Joseph H. Boyes/Orthopaedic Hospital
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons - Fellow
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Southern California Society for Surgery of the Hand, President (2004)
- California Orthopedic Association
- Western Orthopaedic Association
- American Medical Association
- California Medical Association
- Los Angeles County Medical Association
- Long Beach Surgical Society - President, 1996
- Surgery of the Hand
Dr. Macer is an orthopaedic surgeon, specializing in surgery of the hand. He earned his undergraduate and graduate degrees at University of Southern California. He then earned his medical degree at University of Southern California School of Medicine. He completed an internship at Memorial Hospital of Long Beach, and an orthopaedic surgery residency at University of Southern California Medical Center. He subsequently completed a fellowship in surgery of the hand and microsurgery at Orthopaedic Hospital of Los Angeles.
Dr. Macer is board-certified in orthopaedic surgery by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.