Dr. Donald Schwartz M.D.
- UCLA; University of California Berkeley
- Medical School- Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara
- Internship- Long Beach Veterans Administration Hospital
- Residency- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- California Academy of Eye Physicians
- California Medical Association
- Los Angeles County Medical Association
- American Society for Cataract and Refractive Surgery
Dr. Schwartz specializes in ophthalmology. He earned his medical degree at Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara. He then completed an ophthalmology residency at Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center.
Dr. Schwartz is board-certified in ophthalmology by the American Board of Ophthalmology.